My name is Ian Paul Marshall (the Dharma name bestowed on me is Karma Jangchub Oser which means Lightrays of Enlightened Mind)
I was initially initiated into the Tantric path by the Dalai Lama and since then I have explored the various aspects of the spiritual path via the guidance of Lama Sonam Gyatso, Lama Ole Nydahl and my clear light Guru Padmasambhava. Other teachers that I’m indebted to are Kulananda, Urgyen Sangharakshita and Khenpo Tsultrim Gyamtso Rinpoche.
The Tantric path exists beyond the realms of religious dogma, belief systems, and moral precepts, it is therefore a supreme form of lay asceticism, entirely suited to the reality of everyday life. It is a life embracing way of seeing the world and is perfect for the householder way of life.
Practitioners can integrate their daily lives into their spiritual growth, seeking to realize the divine which is transcendent and immanent.
Tantra offers us a vision of reality as a self-expression of a single, free and blissful divine consciousness.
It’s my hope that buddhafulliving.com becomes the go to resource to help people unleash the beauty in every aspect of their lives.
Buddhaful Living seeks to help you work to improve the 9 Main Areas of Life:
- Career, Life Mission and Individuality
- Marriage, Relationships and Partnerships
- Family and Community
- Wealth, Prosperity and Self Worth
- Health and Wellness
- Helpful People and Travel
- Children, Creativity and Entertainment
- Wisdom, Self Knowledge and Calm
- Fame, Reputation and Social Life
The Quick Bits About Ian
- Became a certified Mindfulness trainer in 2012
- Has worked beside and was mentored by International Bestselling Author and Leadership Expert Robin Sharma
- In a little over a year Ian has successfully created and deployed online launches that have pulled in close to $2 Million in revenue
- Has written several books including The Tao of Abundance, Your Great Awakening and Find Your Soulmate to name a few
- Became a certified acupuncturist and hands on healer
- Initiated by the Dalai Lama in 2004 (Kalachakra)
- Taught workshops for the Learning Annex
- Trained the biggest massage and aesthetic departments in Canada at Toronto’s largest day spa
- Created the World Peace Prayer & Meditation