These 5 Daily Health Habits Are:
- Nutrition: Your food choices have a tremendous impact on your health and overall well-being. Food is fuel and medicine. Make skillful nutritional choices that will keep you healthy.
- Exercise & Movement: Establish a minimum movement practice. Humans are designed to move daily. Whether through workouts, sports activity, walking, yoga, tai chi, swimming, running etc. Start enjoying the full use of your body. Daily movement keeps you healthy and vital.
- Supplementation: Modern nutrition and food processing can leave you short on important building blocks. A daily supplement helps fill the gaps your food may be leaving out.
- Hydration: More than anything, your body is made of water. This habit ensures that your body gets enough of its most basic resources for life.
- Sleep: Most people can survive for up to 2 months without eating. But people can only live up to 11 days without sleeping. There’s so much to do and not enough time in the day. In today’s fast paced, hyper-connected, always on world we sacrifice sleep for a myriad of things that we think or more important. But in actuality we’re doing more damage to ourselves than we think. And in the long run this sleep deprivation or sleep debt will begin to effect our lives, every aspect of them. Sleep is essential for the body. This is a time when your body and mind go into “service” mode. Like taking a car in for a tune up. Without enough hours of deep restorative sleep, you won’t be able to work efficiently, learn, create and communicate at an optimal level.